Front End Engineer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Multis provides financial services for companies holding euros, dollars, and cryptocurrencies. We are building the best crypto wallet designed for businesses who need to scale, move fast, make the most of their crypto and fiat currencies. We're helping these companies to shape a global and borderless economy through Decentralized Finance (DeFi)!
We're a team of happy and passionate crypto-dreamers: Thibaut (CEO) and Greg (CTO), with backing from world-class US and European investors like Y Combinator, Coinbase Ventures and eFounders. The company is incorporated in San Francisco but we're working from Europe for now.
What's so special about engineering at Multis?
Multis engineering is working at the cutting edge of FinTech and Blockchain with powerful technologies like ClojureScript, Re-frame and Firebase.
Our server-less architecture powered by functional programming is helping us to keep ourselves focused on our core domain and build a delightful experience.
Our engineering principles? Simplicity, quality and a magical UX!
We are looking for a frontend engineer to work hand-in-hand with the CTO and the engineering, product and design teams to build and maintain our next-gen business banking application in alignment with the different design prototypes.
As a core member, we also expect you to have major impact on shaping our culture and brand, and help us attract top talents!
- Conduct frontend developments — from specs to tested production code — along with the Product and Design teams
- Contribute to Multis technical thought leadership through articles on our blog
- Maintain product and handle company-wide support with the core team
- Help build a world-class engineering team
- Based in Europe or willingness to move
- 3+ years of experience as frontend engineer with React
- Acquainted with ClojureScript and re-frame (or strong willingness to learn — our coding test is in ClojureScript)
- Experience with complex single-page applications
- Ability to lead projects and execute with pragmatism and velocity
- Cultivate humility and curiosity about all things programming and tech
- Know how to relax 🏝️
Nice to have
- Startup experience
- Experience in FinTech or Blockchain
- Experience with a Design System (we use Ant.Design)
- Previous remote experience
- Hawaïan outfit and prior one-pot experience 🍲
- Challenging work experience building next-gen financial services with a frontier tech
- Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
- Unique access to the Y Combinator and eFounders network
- Competitive salary & equity
- Remote-friendly company with HQ in Paris downtown (75010)
- Team off-sites every 3 months (last one was in Berlin)
- A stress-free relocation to Europe
- Possibility to get all or part of your salary in crypto 🤑
Your application has been successfully submitted.