Senior Back-End / Relay Node Engineer
Gelato Network is a protocol that automates smart contract executions on Ethereum. We develop an open-source decentralized network of relay nodes that developers can plug into to create amazing automated dApps for their users.
Join our team of 10 and work directly with the founders to build the future of Automation on Ethereum. Enjoy a lot of perks, travel with us to cool events (after Corona), and participate in amazing off-side retreats with the team!
What we offer:
- Small, fully remote team with an office in Zug Switzerland (in case you don’t want to work remotely)
- Be one of the first employees and work directly with the founders
- Build the next generation of decentralized relay nodes that aims to power & become the infrastructure of the most promising dApps on Ethereum
- Token Options - Get a share of the networks future tokens and be able to participate in Gelato’s upcoming DAO
- Worldclass Investors - We are backed by the community, including industry leading experts such as Gnosis, Christoph Jentzsch and the two largest Venture DAOs (The LAO, Metacartel Ventures)
- 4 years experience with React.js, Vue.js or similar front-end frameworks Strong CSS skills
- 2 years experience with Typescript
- Experience with web3 libraries (ethers.js, web3.js)
- Experience with testing your code on Ethereum test networks
- You can work with high autonomy
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Design skills
- Experience with Solidity
Technologies we use and teach:
- Typescript (preferred)
- Ethers.js / web3.js
- Buidler / Truffle
Your application has been successfully submitted.