Head of Marketing
Head of Marketing
Flipside is seeking a bold, visionary, and goal-driven Head of Marketing with a growth-hacker mindset to develop our community of bounty-driven analysts. As Head of Marketing, you will be expected to own and direct the division, overseeing the rest of the marketing team, and working alongside the Product Management and Design teams to devise and execute on a growth-oriented marketing plan directed specifically at growing and optimizing our community of analysts.
While some of our other openings require deeply specialised knowledge of crypto & blockchain industry, the primary requirement for this role is a solid experience in community marketing and growth-hacking.
Flipside enables blockchain communities to develop analytics on behalf of the protocols they support. The ideal candidate needs to have a passion for the mission.
Market opportunity: as blockchains mature, they will require always-on, always-current data to maintain community support and activity. Flipside’s model presents a guided path to desired insights, to become the defacto standard for analytics for the strongest blockchain communities.
Product opportunity: we provide analyst-ready data solutions, with incomparable support, and a bounty-driven program that aligns blockchains and treasuries with outcomes. We believe the impact of making these products successful will change the future of generations to come.
Growth opportunity: we are serial entrepreneurs with multiple exits. We operate as crypto natives, with the experience of building strong companies.
- Identify relevant cohorts, develop and implement acquisition strategies to build the Flipside community
- Develop influencer & ambassador marketing programs to expand audience and widen our reach
- Own the entire marketing cycle from positioning through to new community launches and reporting
- Work with our Discord and other communities of analysts to empower their activities, with a core focus of expanding the audience for each of our customers.
- Be metric-driven: streamline, actively monitor and regularly report progress across a number of defined metrics related to community growth and activity.
- A visionary individual with the ability to inspire change through communication
- Resourcefulness - you need to be a fast learner and quickly grasp key partnerships to forge and avenues that will bring the most amplification to our voice
- 5+ years in growth marketing or community marketing, ideally in DeFi or Fintech space, as well as within the data and analytics verticals
- Some familiarity with the blockchain and crypto ecosystem
- Ridiculously strong verbal and written communication skills (English)
- Being goal-driven and organised, managing dashboards and reporting across defined metrics
- Supreme bonus: 1+ years full-time experience in a blockchain based project or other involvement in decentralised communities
- Supreme bonus2: Actively participate in cryptocurrency communications mediums including Discord, Mirror, Telegram and other relevant channels.
We welcome all qualified persons to apply regardless of race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Compensation will be competitive and commensurate with experience.
Flipside Crypto empowers crypto communities to create and share data-driven insights on the projects they care most about. Flipside powers Community-Enabled Analytics, which uses a bounty program to incentivize on-demand insights based on feedback from the protocol and community participants. CEA provides fully pre-modeled and labeled data, a SQL interface for data queries. Community members can use our dashboard and visualization tools to easily share insights, or leverage auto-generated API endpoints to build whatever they can imagine.
Flipside customers include FLOW, NEAR, Terra, Algorand, CELO, Compound, Alchemix and many others. Flipside Crypto is led by a team of experienced technology entrepreneurs with multiple exits; it’s backed by Galaxy Digital Ventures, True Ventures, Founder Collective, Coinbase Ventures, Digital Currency Group, Avon Ventures (a venture capital fund affiliated with FMR LLC, the parent company of Fidelity Investments) and other investors.
Your application has been successfully submitted.