This job is no longer accepting applications.
Unizen is an aggregator of digital assets exchanges and products. We’ve modularized the landscape of interacting with centralized and decentralized liquidity. We’re looking to create an Operating System, where any exchange/DeFi solution can become an application on top.
We believe that trading digital assets should be easy, accessible and secure for everyone. We also believe in nurturing the space and innovations around it.
We are currently operating a centralized exchange module with Binance-shared liquidity, security and matching engine. We’re also building out a second module that will allow our users to seamlessly tap into decentralized cross-chain liquidity.
We’re now looking to grow our team to speed up overarching technical developments that will assist our users in interacting with the hybrid liquidity that we enable through our modular approach.
Our engineering team today consists of former Google employees and PhD's in blockchain. We're building out a team of top-tier developers to enable us to take on and perfect our vision.
We’re looking to expand the development team with a Web3 Developer.
- Maintain, build and improve the Unizen experience
- Be a thought leader
- Participate in the choices of engineering methodologies, tools and organization
- Keep yourself up-to-date with the rapidly evolving blockchain ecosystem and drive changes in the protocol and the team
- Work autonomously inside a high performing team
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience working with Web3 and Solidity.
- Solid knowledge of computer science fundamentals: algorithms, data structures, databases, distributed systems, operating systems, networking
- Strong understanding of Vue JS, Nuxt.js, Next.js, React, SCSS, and some knowledge of Tailwind CSS or similar component framework.
- Passion for blockchain technology and/or decentralized finance.
- Experience with at least one public cloud provider for instance AWS, Azure or GCP.
- Demonstrated ability to learn new tech and write secure and high quality code.
Your application has been successfully submitted.