Why work with us
Boson Protocol enables an open tokenized economy by automating digital to physical redemptions using NFTs encoded with game theory. Boson Protocol disrupts e-commerce platforms by tokenizing Things and commerce data within a liquid digital market, built on DeFi. We call this Decentralized Autonomous Commerce.
Boson Protocol’s vision is to enable a capture resistant, decentralized commerce ecosystem, by funding and accelerating the development of a stack of specialized applications to disrupt, demonopolize and democratize commerce.
We are empowering builders and partners to reinvent commercial exchange as we know it. If you are passionate about becoming part of that revolution, we hope you apply to join us!
Read more about Boson Protocol here: https://bosonprotocol.io/
We are looking for a fast paced, level headed, proactive Infrastructure engineer to join our growing team. The ideal candidate has in-depth knowledge of the blockchain industry, is in sync with state of the art DevOps best practices and will play a key role in the delivery of CI/CD pipelines, developer tooling and production deployments.
We follow DevOps, approaching DevSecOps principles, so security should be at the forefront of your thought process, we work in a highly targeted industry and it is of the utmost importance that we secure our systems. Additionally, crypto never sleeps - you should have experience in building highly available systems with minimal downtime.
You should be collaborative and used to working with product teams as you will be involved in direct collaborations using Lean Product Development workflow. In terms of practices, we do Continuous Delivery, automated deployment, infrastructure as code and ChatOps.
What you will do:
- Participate in the building of processes and tools to support the infrastructure
- Build internal capabilities to allow developers to work effectively
- Collaborate with internal and external technical experts within various domains
- Maintain high quality systems that we can depend on
- Perform post mortems and root cause analysis to ensure continuous improvement
- Concourse CI
You’ll have an advantage if you have experience of:
- Working knowledge of Github
- Experience building and optimizing deployment systems
- Capable of working effectively and independently in a remote team environment
- Comfortable with responding to production incidents and able to face issues calmly
- Experienced in version control, bug tracking, code review, coverage analysis, agile tracking, and testing tools
- A never ending curiosity to learn and master new tooling and best practices
- Passionate about producing and receiving high-quality deliverables
What we offer you:
- Flexible, remote work with a high degree of autonomy in a dynamic, fast growth startup
- An opportunity to leverage bleeding edge technology and industry-leading development practices
- Close collaboration with leading projects in the space, e.g. immediate deep dive into Ocean Protocol integration
- A highly competitive salary and other potential arrangements. Details depend on ability and experience. Come and talk to us.
Some of our guiding principles
- Dream Big: We want to build technology that can outlast the founders and reshape commerce and society at large
- Self-Mastery: Mindful conduct and always on learning are critical components of personal and collective growth
- Collaboration: Expertise is key, but sharing knowledge and building together with joy is the foundation of truly remarkable work
- Stay lean: Our ethos is to create and share value equitably, with minimal value extraction.
Your application has been successfully submitted.