Senior Blockchain Engineer
Why work with us
Boson Protocol is advancing the world of commerce by enabling enterprises, organisations, and customers to bridge the divide between digital decentralized technologies and the transfer and trade of physical goods.
Our vision is for Boson to become the basic plumbing for dCommerce and its data on the emerging decentralized web, where the value captured is distributed equitably between token holders and protected from capture by a single centralized entity. Read more about us here: https://bosonprotocol.io/
If you are passionate about revolutionizing the way commerce works by bridging the gap between blockchain technology and real world asset transfers, we hope you apply to join us!
Boson Protocol is looking for a Senior Blockchain Engineer that can comfortably navigate through the rapidly evolving blockchain technology. As an engineer, you will take initiative in designing and building at the bleeding edge of technology that is going to be immediately applied in real life. The ideal candidate is well versed in advanced cryptographic concepts, esp. with advancements in zero knowledge proofs, has a minimum of 3 years of experience in Ethereum and is effective in inspiring and mentoring colleagues.
The role open is for a long-term relationship, working predominantly remotely and you can expect to become an integral part of a diverse international team.
What you will do:
- Design and build blockchain components that power the open-software ecosystem and at the same time enable deployment massive commercial solutions on top of it
- Foreseeing optimal technical approaches and associated risks
- Understand business and functional requirements
- Keep up to date with the latest developments in blockchain technology and grow internal knowledge base
- Closely collaborate with internal and external experts within various technical domains
- Maintain high quality systems that are spearheading the industry
- Regularly report about progress
You’ll have an advantage if you have experience of:
- Mastering major cryptographic concepts and passionate about using zero knowledge proofs as a privacy-preserving and scalable technology
- Expert in Solidity, Go, familiarity with Rust is a plus
- Good understanding of full stack development (React, Node, GraphQL, containerization/serverless)
- Hands-on problem solving
- Deep knowledge of Ethereum, familiarity with its rivals
- Practical experience with different scalability approaches, such as rollups and sidechains, knowledge of zk rollups is a big plus
- Mentoring and encouraging colleagues in continuous improvement
- Good communication skills, keen on coordinating other remote developers
- A never ending curiosity to learn and master new tooling and best practices
- Passionate about producing and receiving high-quality deliverables
What we offer you:
- Flexible, remote work with a high degree of autonomy in a dynamic, fast growth startup
- An opportunity to leverage bleeding edge technology and industry-leading development practices
- Close collaboration with leading projects in the space, e.g. immediate deep dive into Ocean Protocol integration
- A highly competitive salary and other potential arrangements. Details depend on ability and experience. Come and talk to us.
Some of our guiding principles
- Dream Big: We want to build technology that can outlast the founders and reshape commerce and society at large
- Self-Mastery: Mindful conduct and always on learning are critical components of personal and collective growth
- Collaboration: Expertise is key, but sharing knowledge and building together with joy is the foundation of truly remarkable work
- Stay lean: Our ethos is to create and share value equitably, with minimal value extraction.
Your application has been successfully submitted.