Operations Architect (DevOps)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Who We Are Looking For
We are looking for an experienced developer who can be our Operations Architect. Your mission will be to design and implement systems that allows us to fully automate our back-end operations. The Operations Architect will join our multicultural, hard-working and fun team for a full-time 100% remote role to help us build a modular, secure and scalable liquid staking platform!
You will be working with some of the leading protocols and projects in the industry on new stakedToken launches. As such, existing experience within the crypto ecosystem will be highly value
What We Expect
- Automation of our back-end operations including automated deployments of the system
- Automation and management of system secrets, breach detection and warning systems
- Experience with blockchain technologies is required with special attention to experience running engineering operations at crypto exchanges
- Knowledge of system architectures and best practices for Cloud DevOps (AWS, Azure)
- Best practices for secure DevOps in the crypto space
- Speak fluent English - we all come from different backgrounds and countries but we have to understand each other well
- Are results-driven and highly committed to what you are doing
- 100% remote work and flexible schedules
- Experienced team of blockchain developers and credible investors
- Quick progression with ability to create an impact in a high-growth startup
- We have a comprehensive compensation package including stock options. Salary will be commensurate with experience.
How To Apply
Does this position sound like a good fit? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Include this role's title in your subject line (it'll help us to sort through the emails).
- Send along links that best showcase the relevant things you've built and done.
Your application has been successfully submitted.