People Ops Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Who We Are Looking For
We are looking for a great emphatic People Ops Manager with experience in managing remote teams in the tech industry. As we grow, the culture within our team and the need for someone that takes care of the overall team happiness and hiring process becomes all the more relevant.
The team is working with some of the leading protocols and projects in the industry on new stakedToken launches. With a distributed team across the world, you'll have the opportunity to build the best People Ops practices for remote teams.
What We Expect
- 3+ years of related experience in People Operations, recruiting and team culture building
- Experience in remote teams and solutions to manage remote teams will be valued
- Improve and help set up our hiring processes and internal evaluation systems
- Help manage quarterly reviews along our CEO and improve the overall team culture
- Experience in the crypto industry will be highly valued
- Professional level of English language proficiency
- 100% remote work and flexible schedules
- Experienced team of blockchain developers and credible investors
- Quick progression with ability to create an impact at a high-growth startup
- We have a comprehensive compensation package including stock options. Salary will be commensurate with experience.
How To Apply
Does this position sound like a good fit? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Include this role's title in your subject line (it'll help us to sort through the emails).
- Send along links that best showcase the relevant things you've built and done.
Your application has been successfully submitted.