This job is no longer accepting applications.
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
Binance is looking for a SecOps Engineer to join our Security team.
This is a full time position that can be in one of our locations (e.g. Taiwan,Singapore) or remote.
- Cross team suppport: Work with multiple Product and Engineering teams to find ways to improve the supportability, products, and interact with our Security teams to drive high-quality production
- Architecting and implementing enterprise-level security solutions
- Defining and implementing cloud-based solutions in line with industry best practices and enterprise architecture guidelines
- Issue management and follow-up : Develop an understanding of Google's product technology and underlying architectures by troubleshooting, reproducing, and determining the root cause for our issues; build tools for faster diagnosis
- Security Development and Administration: evaluate new cybersecurity applications or tools, rules/signatures, access controls, and configurations of cybersecurity platforms
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science or a related field
- Strong understanding of Zero Trust.
- Extensive experience in large-scale, secure, and high availability solutions in Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Extensive experience in cloud deployment templating using offerings such as Google Deployment Manager, Kubernetes Config Connector and/or Terraform Strong general programming experience in Python, Go, or Java to write automation scripts
- Very Good understanding of containerization technologies such as Kubernetes or Docker Strong understanding of GCP concepts such as IAM, networking (shared VPC's), running VM based workloads and container (GKE) based workloads
- An accomplished understanding of security principals and other associated controls and features in GCP
- Technical writing, experience in preparing and presenting technical material to a variety of audiences
- Extensive experience in working in, and with, Agile delivery teams
- Know about GTM.
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
Your application has been successfully submitted.