Senior Product Manager-Payment
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- As a Product Manager of Binance Pay, responsible for Pay Products(Web and App), merchant management platform and backend administrative system.
- Work closely with business development, technical team, risk, compliance team, big data team and etc.
- Deliver world class crypto payment solution.
- Product design skill set including prototyping using wireframe and sequence diagram tools, good user story writing skill.
- Good knowledge about product development life cycle and have experience involved at various stages, UI/UX design, test case review, production support and operational process optimization.
- 5 years+ payment and e-Payment product experience.
- Extensive market research and analysis capability to ensure product's competitive edge.
- Data analytical skill. Able to design product performance dashboard, and optmize the product using data driven approach.
- Good understanding of the risk and compliance risk/issue in payment product.
- Good knowledge about payment reconciliation and settlement.
- Mandarin Chinese knowledge is needed, for communicating with various stakeholders across the company.
- Able to survive in fast-pacing environment.
- Self-driven and looking for quick career growth.
Better to Have:
- Knowledge about the cryptocurrency industry.
- Knowledge about technical implementation limitations.
- Good coordination skill to manage the development.
- Deep insight into marketing and business development activities.
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
Your application has been successfully submitted.