Affiliate Partnership Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
Binance is looking for an experienced Affiliate Partnership Manager, joining our fast-paced global marketing team, to help the company grow to the next level through attracting and supporting the success of our affiliates including KOLs/influencers, individual affiliates and affiliate networks.
This role will manage and proactively grow our global affiliate partners, whilst also building upon our affiliate marketing processes and strategies.
This role can be based remotely anywhere in the world or on-site in the location listed.
- Design, evaluate, and improve global/regional affiliate system
- Increase the cost-efficiency and maximize the contribution of affiliates
- Binance affiliates account management (onboard, train, offboard, daily Q&A, reporting)
- Manage the affiliates on a daily basis, incentify affiliates to join Binance promotion
- Source potential new affiliates in global markets
- Boost business growth directly through affiliate contribution
- Manage and build upon relationships with affiliate partners
- Proactively acquire new partners to grow the affiliate scheme
- Analyse campaign activity to ensure affiliates deliver the best ROI
- Manage the affiliate budget, including commission and budget spend
- Oversee all affiliate campaigns ensure their integrity and that they meet our standards
- Deliver affiliate marketing reports to senior management
- Initiate new campaign ideas, incentives and bonuses for the affiliate scheme
- Develop the affiliate marketing strategy with the aim of recruiting new affiliate partners and delivering sales volume
- Ensure timely and accurate invoicing by agencies and affiliates
- 1-3 years of Crypto-related experience or traditional finance industry experience
- Experience working closely with KOL/influencers
- An in-depth knowledge of the global or a number of regions affiliates markets
- Strong communicator and relationship management skills
- Effective sales and negotiation skills
- Driven and results-orientated
- Effective reporting and presentation skills
- A good understanding of tracking technology
- A prior interest in cryptocurrency and financial technology is a strong plus
- Having local affiliates resources is a plus to this role
- College degree or above
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
Your application has been successfully submitted.