Security Program Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
100x is the result of the phenomenal success of BitMEX, the world’s leading cryptocurrency derivatives trading platform, which has pioneered cryptocurrency trading through relentless commitment to change, and continues to set benchmarks for innovation, liquidity, and security today. The BitMEX trading platform represents the cornerstone of 100x. As the world's most advanced peer-to-peer crypto-products trading platform and API, BitMEX gives knowledge, confidence, and precision to hundreds of thousands of traders, transacting billions of USD per day. Join us, as we build a thriving cryptocurrency ecosystem of 100x Group companies, through strategic investments in emerging cryptocurrency technology, and create the future of digital financial services.
Purpose of the Role:
100/x Group is committed to the security of its platform and its users. The Security team believes in rigorous, conservative, security measures, and does not compromise security for convenience.
The Security Team is looking for a Program Manager to implement corporate wide initiatives for the Security Assurance and Security Engineering Teams. In this role, the Program Manager combines strong project management skills, thought leadership, strategic insight, strong business judgement and technical background to join our team. There is also a need to establish Program Management structure (PMO) within the Security organization to ensure we are proactive with resource management, meet our business cases for change, and ensure we stay on target with our implementation timelines.
This position will be reporting to the Manager of Technical Program Management. We are seeking a candidate, who is just as driven as we are to support the needs of 100/x Group’s business units, while protecting our most valuable assets.
Our team is passionate about the Global Security Mission - protecting 100/x Group's digital and physical assets, employees, data, infrastructure and clients. We provide customized solutions, adapting enterprise risk management strategy to potential threats/pitfalls.
- Lead high visibility projects to increase security awareness and measures
- Assist with the design and implementation of security policies, standards and procedures across various domains (e.g., Application security, Infrastructure Security, Detection and Response, and Security Assurance, etc.)
- Collaborate with the team to conduct structured data gathering, research, and analysis while evaluating controls to provide relevant recommendations for enhancing security operations
- Create high quality presentations and reports to effectively communicate project findings
- Apply best practices using Atlassian Products (Confluence/Jira) to further Agile delivery of security projects
- Develop comprehensive project plans and detailed WBS.
- Build out integrated project dashboards based on data sets utilizing Atlassian tools such as Jira and Confluence
- Manage/Coordinate sprint planning, retrospectives, scrum ceremonies and other agile development best practices
- Assess Scrum Maturity of the team and bring the team to higher levels of maturity at a sustainable pace
- Manage project risks, dependencies and issues
- 2+ years of experience in Security
- 4+ years of progressive project management experience, managing several large-scale projects concurrently. Experience in Agile delivery is a plus
- Agile or Project Management certification (PMP, PSM I, PSM II, SAFe)
- Strong Project Management skills following PMO processes (Project Plan, RAID, resource planning, change requests etc.)
- Willing to demonstrate how the teams would manage sprints and setup processes to track project development progress
- Experience working in dynamic environments, where both long-term goals, tactical work & a significant amount of interruption-driven work co-exist
- Experience working with different Agile approaches (Scrum, Lean, XP, Kanban, etc.)
- In-depth experience with Atlassian products: Jira/Confluence/BitBucket
- Nice to have: knowledge of ISO270001/SOC II/PCI
Your application has been successfully submitted.