Digital Account Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
CoinDesk is an integrated media platform for the next generation of investing, exploring how cryptocurrencies and digital assets are contributing to the evolution of the global financial system and the future of money. Our vision is to inform, educate and connect communities through news, data, events and research.
CoinDesk is uniquely positioned to change the digital media business model. Leveraging user-centric, blockchain-enabled incentives and attention measurement tools, we can harness the power to strengthen publisher and audience engagement, enhance privacy, and deliver comprehensive, monetizable data to advertisers and other stakeholders.
CoinDesk is a quickly growing company with incredible ambition. Our global presence has grown exponentially through top quality journalism and event production, creating a community for millions of visitors. We are all excited to continue on this journey and take pride in the opportunity we have to make a long lasting impact. We’d love for you to join us if you’re willing to take on new challenges and immerse yourself in a world of intelligent, forward thinking and also, fun humans.
We are seeking a digital account manager who will be responsible for advertising operations and account management. CoinDesk is relaunching its digital media business and this is a great opportunity to help re-tool the business with a specific focus on customer success.
The ideal candidate is ambitious, collaborative and ready to roll up their sleeves as CoinDesk continues to scale.
- Work with the sales team on planning media campaigns to ensure success for partners
- Gather all creative, copy and marketing materials from partners for digital campaigns
- Schedule and traffic the various digital campaigns across newsletters, advertising, podcasts and sponsored content
- Act as the primary point of contact for clients on questions regarding their campaigns
- Provide end of campaign analytics and insights for sponsors to tee up renewal conversations with the Partnerships team.
- Manage and own the relationship with advertisers after the sales cycle has completed
- Develop and continue to refine campaign report templates for each digital media product to better demonstrate ROI for clients
- Experience forecasting, trafficking and optimizing campaigns in Google Ad Manager and Nativo
- Moderate experience with Google Analytics
- 2-3 years experience in an account coordinator, advertising operations or business development role.
- Strong customer service and sales instincts
- Proven record of building lasting client relationships
- Digital media experience is a plus
- Desire to dive in and work with a scrappy team
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary and bonus offerings
- Robust Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- Life & disability coverage
- Retirement savings plan
- Flexible time off
Your application has been successfully submitted.