Technical Program Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
TradeBlock is a wholly owned subsidiary of CoinDesk, servicing financial firms with crypto currency trading technology, institutional-grade market data, as well as blockchain data and analytics. We are a technology company focused on building the foundation for the future of finance, using robust blockchain and cypto currency infrastructure.
We are looking for candidates excited to shape this future by contributing to the crypto and blockchain industries through an industry-leading firm. This full-time role offers a competitive base salary, comprehensive medical/dental/vision benefits, flexible time-off and a rewarding work environment rooted in The CoinDesk way.
We are looking for an experienced Technical Program Manager to work closely with our cross-functional teams to drive, plan, prioritize, communicate, manage and execute the project lifecycle. This role will own complex cross-functional projects including integration efforts between two recently combined organizations. This individual will need to be hands-on and possess the ability to directly influence the success of fast moving projects and agile development.
- Work with cross functional teams technology, business, marketing and operations to manage multiple projects that have conflicting needs and priorities, using an Agile development framework, from concept to launch.
- Work closely with business to ensure that business requirements are translated to technology requirements and subsequently drive the execution (plan, coordinate, manage) of software development projects from design through successful deployment.
- Work with technical astuteness, and be proactive in seeking open and potential issues in the project and drive subsequent closure.
- Assess trade-offs and provide recommendations on how to resolve tradeoffs between business needs and technical realities.
- Communicate project risks, progress, launches and retrospectives across all stakeholders and teams consistently and transparently.
- Strive constantly to improve and establish a new bar in performance (using objective metrics) in project execution.
- Working with senior leadership for resource allocation and project/program needs.
- 4+ years experience in technology project coordination and delivery of distributed applications.
- 2+ years experience managing agile software projects across geographically distributed teams.
- Be able to thrive in an ambiguous environment - where change is constant.
- Detailed oriented to ensure that project success is paramount.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong experience in creating or redesigning, rolling out and executing organizational processes.
- Strong analytical skills and an out of the box thinker. Self-starter with the ability to multi-task and work in a very rapidly changing environment.
- Be able to disagree, yet align, when dealing with different stakeholders.
- Ability to work well with clients and juggle competing demands.
- Results oriented and with a strong customer focus.
- 2+ years experience in running scrums, sprint grooming & planning, and reviewing agile project metrics.
- Prior experience in delivering distributed systems.
- Prior experience as an architect, developer, or SRE.
- Adept at usage of various tools such as Microsoft Excel & Project, JIRA.
- Knowledge of enterprise product management
- Experience with crypto, FX, or capital markets software products
- Experience with data-intensive financial software products
- Knowledge of UX/UI best practices
Your application has been successfully submitted.