Senior Vulnerability Management Engineer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Kraken is changing the world. Join the revolution!
Our mission is to accelerate the adoption of cryptocurrency so that you and the rest of the world can achieve financial freedom and inclusion. Founded in 2011 and with over 4 million clients, Kraken is one of the world’s largest, most successful bitcoin exchanges and we’re growing faster than ever. Our range of successful products are playing an important role in the mainstream adoption of crypto assets. We attract people who constantly push themselves to think differently and chart exciting new paths in a rapidly growing industry. Kraken is a diverse group of dreamers and doers who see value in being radically transparent.
In less than a decade Kraken has risen to become one of the best and most respected crypto exchanges in the world. We are changing the way the world thinks about money and finance. The crypto industry is experiencing unprecedented growth and Kraken is leading the charge. We’ve grown from 70 Krakenites in January 2017 to over 1200 today and we have no intention of slowing down.
About the role:
The Senior Information Security Engineer will be responsible for the proactive monitoring of the enterprise security and risk posture of production systems and infrastructure, while identifying and escalating potential incidents or anomalies for further investigation.
The ideal candidate must be able to work independently and have project management skills. Desired areas of knowledge include vulnerability assessment tools, intrusion prevention and detection, access control and authorization, firewall rulesets, encryption, web-filtering, advanced threat protection and cloud security.
- Extensive knowledge on Cyber security Organization practices, threat & vulnerabilities and best practices.
- Must able to work with vendor for implementing new configurations and issues for Infrastructure and scanners
- Knowledge on various operating systems (e.g. Windows, Linux, etc.) and network devices commonly deployed in enterprise networks.
- Knowledge in managing Dynamic and Static Asset Lists
- Knowledge in Third-party Vulnerability Management tools for Reporting and Operations
- Knowledge in Cloud and Tenable.IO, Nessus
- Strong conceptual and practical understanding of IT Infrastructure designs, technologies, products, and services. This should include knowledge of networking fundamentals, protocols, firewall functionality, databases and other technologies.
- Knowledge on incident management process, Patching
- Knowledge in current OS Vulnerabilities( Windows & Linux)
- Ability to work independently and take ownership of assigned tasks.
- Excellent communication and troubleshooting skills.
- 5-8 years’ experience in Cyber Security Vulnerability Management Job Roles/Responsibilities Responsibilities:
- Developing quality and meaningful deliverables that suit specific client needs
- Communicating with clients in an organized and knowledgeable manner
- Collaboration skills with various LOBs for remediation
- Demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks and working collaboratively with the client to identify and solve key constraints, vulnerability and risks.
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique backgrounds and experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We put the power in your hands to buy, sell and trade digital currency.