Technical Project Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Kraken is changing the world. Join the revolution!
Our mission is to accelerate the adoption of cryptocurrency so that you and the rest of the world can achieve financial freedom and inclusion. Founded in 2011 and with over 4 million clients, Kraken is one of the world’s largest, most successful bitcoin exchanges and we’re growing faster than ever. Our range of successful products are playing an important role in the mainstream adoption of crypto assets. We attract people who constantly push themselves to think differently and chart exciting new paths in a rapidly growing industry. Kraken is a diverse group of dreamers and doers who see value in being radically transparent.
In less than a decade Kraken has risen to become one of the best and most respected crypto exchanges in the world. We are changing the way the world thinks about money and finance. The crypto industry is experiencing unprecedented growth and Kraken is leading the charge. We’ve grown from 70 Krakenites in January 2017 to over 1200 today and we have no intention of slowing down.
About the Role
This role is 100% remote.
The Technical Project Manager will support Engineering and Product Teams with the delivery of projects and initiatives across the organization.
What you'll do:
- Work with an exceptional team of project managers, product managers and engineers to deliver mission critical projects.
- Produce dashboards, roadmaps, plans and documentation to support project efforts, communicate status and manage stakeholder expectations.
- Run standup, workgroup meetings, identifying action items and addressing blockers to keep projects on track.
- Improve process inputs, streamline workflows and project management tools.
Who you are:
- Minimum of 5+ years experience working as a technical project manager or similar role. Background in FinTech a plus.
- Working knowledge of project and workstream management tools such as Wrike, Confluence, Jira.
- Tenacious, self starter who thrives in understanding the details of complex, cross-functional projects and can effectively distill into actionable project plans.
- Superb organizational skills and an analytical view on maximizing productivity, with a focus on value and not getting caught up on process.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Eager to ask questions and understand business and product objectives.
- Inherently curious about how things work and the ability to self-educate when necessary.
- Have the energy and patience to work in a dynamic environment and rapidly growing industry.
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique backgrounds and experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We put the power in your hands to buy, sell and trade digital currency.