Senior Frontend QA Analyst
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Kraken is changing the world. Join the revolution!
Our mission is to accelerate the adoption of cryptocurrency so that you and the rest of the world can achieve financial freedom and inclusion. Founded in 2011 and with over 4 million clients, Kraken is one of the world’s largest, most successful bitcoin exchanges and we’re growing faster than ever. Our range of successful products are playing an important role in the mainstream adoption of crypto assets. We attract people who constantly push themselves to think differently and chart exciting new paths in a rapidly growing industry. Kraken is a diverse group of dreamers and doers who see value in being radically transparent.
In less than a decade Kraken has risen to become one of the best and most respected crypto exchanges in the world. We are changing the way the world thinks about money and finance. The crypto industry is experiencing unprecedented growth and Kraken is leading the charge. We’ve grown from 70 Krakenites in January 2017 to over 1200 today and we have no intention of slowing down.
About the role:
We are looking for highly experienced Analysts that have a passion for ensuring the highest quality. As a Senior Front End QA Analyst you will be involved in new features from the very beginning of their creation. Your critical assessments will shape our new features and drive excellence in customer experience.
- You will own features from the moment the product discussion starts. As the feature matures you will:
- Develop and execute tests on new features from their stories.
- Provide continuous feedback into the development cycle
- Mentor more junior analysts in execution of tests
- Lead release and regression testing as part of a rotation
- Collaborate with other senior analysts to develop and report on KPIs.
- Collaborate across teams to create test cases that provide a uniform look and feel to improve onboarding of junior analysts.
- Score test cases for automation adoption.
- Provide introduction of new features to the wider team.
- Passionate about the Kraken mission of accelerating the adoption of cryptocurrency so that the world can achieve financial freedom and inclusion.
- Knowledge of the crypto space and how to use cryptocurrencies
- Strong experience with Cucumber/Gherkin/BDD framework
- Have experience bringing features to market in a senior or leadership role.
- Direct exchange QA experience (either equities or crypto).
- Can explain a long vs short position / market versus limit order types / maker and taker fees and when such fees are appropriate; advanced order types and/or conditional close orders.
- Either certification from an accredited source of QA training or a degree in computer science AND 5+ years of experience in a senior QA role related to user interfaces and web and/or mobile applications OR equivalent industry experience.
- Active trading account in cryptocurrency.
- Direct QA experience with finance mobile apps.
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique backgrounds and experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We put the power in your hands to buy, sell and trade digital currency.