Product Marketing Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Coinbase has built the world's leading compliant cryptocurrency platform serving over 30 million accounts in more than 100 countries. With multiple successful products, and our vocal advocacy for blockchain technology, we have played a major part in mainstream awareness and adoption of cryptocurrency. We are proud to offer an entire suite of products that are helping build the cryptoeconomy and increase economic freedom around the world.
There are a few things we look for across all hires we make at Coinbase, regardless of role or team. First, we look for signals that a candidate will thrive in a culture like ours, where we default to trust, embrace feedback, disrupt ourselves, and expect sustained high performance because we play as a championship team. Second, we expect all employees to commit to our mission-focused approach to our work. Finally, we seek people with the desire and capacity to build and share expertise in the frontier technologies of crypto and blockchain, in whatever way is most relevant to their role.
What You'll Be Doing (i.e., Job Duties)
- Responsible for the development and execution of Coinbase’s marketing strategy across multiple of Coinbase’s products
- You will be the voice of the customer and trusted advisor as to how current and future Coinbase customer needs and desires inform product messaging, brand differentiation, marketing content, and collateral.
- Execute multiple aspects of product marketing; from branding and positioning to product launches and strategy, education and engagement campaigns, events and communication.
- Work cross-functionally with product, design, brand, communications, support, etc. to launch new products.
- You will think big about the future of crypto and how you can bring people into the cryptoeconomy more quickly.
- Measure and report against the performance of product marketing initiatives
What We Look For In You (ie. Job Requirements)
- Minimum of 3-8 years of Product Marketing, Growth Marketing, or Product Management experience
- Experience crafting & implementing customer segmentation based on demographics, attitudes, behaviors and lifetime value.
- Demonstrated track record of creating customer segment oriented campaigns to steer new customer acquisition, deepen engagement & retention
- Advanced quantitative and deductive skills. Ability to distinguish between the signal and the noise and make data-guided actions.
- Outstanding prioritization and project management skills
- Powerful storyteller: written, verbal, and visual
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively across multiple teams
- Self-starter and ability to build programs from scratch: be ready to roll-up your sleeves and get things done
Nice to haves:
- You have crypto experience and a knowledge of the crypto market
- Financial services experience a plus
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The easiest place to buy and sell cryptocurrency.