IT Executive Support
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Coinbase has built the world's leading compliant cryptocurrency platform serving over 30 million accounts in more than 100 countries. With multiple successful products, and our vocal advocacy for blockchain technology, we have played a major part in mainstream awareness and adoption of cryptocurrency. We are proud to offer an entire suite of products that are helping build the cryptoeconomy and increase economic freedom around the world.
There are a few things we look for across all hires we make at Coinbase, regardless of role or team. First, we look for signals that a candidate will thrive in a culture like ours, where we default to trust, embrace feedback, disrupt ourselves, and expect sustained high performance because we play as a championship team. Second, we expect all employees to commit to our mission-focused approach to our work. Finally, we seek people with the desire and capacity to build and share expertise in the frontier technologies of crypto and blockchain, in whatever way is most relevant to their role.
The IT Operations team is comprised of Global Service Desk (you!), Systems Engineering, Global Office Expansion, Compliance, IT Procurement, Litigation Support, Infrastructure and A/V. GSD works closely with each team on various projects and is the main source of support for the company. We are searching for a hardworking individual who can facilitate a secure, streamlined, and consistent experience in our applications and services for our Executive team.
If you like helping people and working with technology in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with some of the brightest minds in a burgeoning industry, we want to speak with you!
What you’ll be doing (ie. job duties):
- Ensuring best-in-class support to high level executives on a wide range of technologies both onsite and remotely
- Appropriately prioritize support requests and deadlines as necessary
- Provide escalation support for IT processes, hardware, software, and SaaS tools
- Work closely with the A/V team to provide Executive support during events (board meetings, summits, company all hands, etc.)
- Ensuring policy adherence for both internal and external compliance audits
- Design and support new and improved solutions focusing on increasing efficiency across the enterprise
- Participate in our IT Operations Agile project sprints
- Collaborate with partner teams such as Security and Executive Assistants
- Monitor metrics on service delivery and customer satisfaction
What we look for in you (ie. job requirements):
- Technical experience in OSX, iOS, Android, and Chrome OS operating systems
- Admin level knowledge of Jira Service Desk, or similar ticketing system
- Mid-level networking knowledge and troubleshooting ability
- Excellent administration experience with Google for Business Suite, Atlassian tools, Okta, Jamf
- Demonstrable troubleshooting methodologies and root cause analysis
- Experience managing medium complexity projects from planning to completion
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; ability to communicate complex issues to a non-technical audience at multiples levels within the organization
- Strong interpersonal skills with a focus on superior customer service; ability to develop and foster knowledge networks and build relationships, both internally and externally
- Service-oriented self-starter who takes initiative; strong sense of ownership and sense of urgency to drive tasks to completion
- Ability to participate in “on-call” rotation for weekend support
- Ability to travel up to 5%
Nice to haves:
- Experience running Executive IT support programs
- Experience in a Remote-first IT environment
- Advanced audio/video technology support skills
- Advanced IT Security experience
- Project or Program Management experience
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The easiest place to buy and sell cryptocurrency.