Sr. Enterprise Product Manager, Finance
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Coinbase has built the world's leading compliant cryptocurrency platform serving over 30 million accounts in more than 100 countries. With multiple successful products, and our vocal advocacy for blockchain technology, we have played a major part in mainstream awareness and adoption of cryptocurrency. We are proud to offer an entire suite of products that are helping build the cryptoeconomy and increase economic freedom around the world.
There are a few things we look for across all hires we make at Coinbase, regardless of role or team. First, we look for signals that a candidate will thrive in a culture like ours, where we default to trust, embrace feedback, disrupt ourselves, and expect sustained high performance because we play as a championship team. Second, we expect all employees to commit to our mission-focused approach to our work. Finally, we seek people with the desire and capacity to build and share expertise in the frontier technologies of crypto and blockchain, in whatever way is most relevant to their role.
Our growing Enterprise Applications team is looking for an experienced Senior Product Manager (Finance, Accounting, Sourcing), passionate about transforming technology into critical business value. You will synthesize a product vision into key technical decisions and partner with Business Units and engineering teams to buy, build, launch, and scale platforms. You have solid working product, design and technical skills to create and deliver simple and intuitive products. You possess the versatility to understand your stakeholder challenges and translate these into technical requirements for the engineering team. You will report to the Director of Engineering & Product Management-Enterprise Platforms and be part of the larger Coinbase Customer Experience Organization.
What you’ll be doing (ie. job duties):
- Builds relationships with key business stakeholders to understand business strategy
- Manage ideation, business cases, demand and roadmaps for: Finance, Accounting, Treasury & Procurement
- Map business KPI and assists in business process documentation
- Accountable for Internal Customer personas and Internal Customer Journey
- Develop, draft, and spearhead complex workflows
- Create and articulate vision for product development to support our internal customers
- Effectively communicate with all levels of staff, including executive level stakeholders
- Recommend build, buy, or partner for key capabilities required to deliver solutions
- Ensure Engineering teams have 4-6 weeks worth of refined backlog in each area
- Document non-functional requirements (Automation, CI/CD, Security)
- Work within and plan against a defined release schedule
- Identify and resolve inefficiencies in PM tools, process and workflows
- Recommend new methods for efficiency to support our key business partners
- Conduct Demos to business users of capabilities completed
- Run User Acceptance Testing and Sign-off on behalf of the business, as needed
- Perform business operational activities, as needed
- Plan and coordinate across multiple engineering teams
- Spearhead change management activities to drive successful adoption of capabilities
- Define and analyze metrics that mature the Product Management function
What we look for in you (ie. job requirements):
- BA/BS in Engineering, Computer Sciences, or Business Administration desired
- 5+ years experience, preferably in business applications development or product management for internal products
- Process and business understanding in the domains of Finance, Accounting, Treasury & Procurement
- Hands-on Experience with Netsuite and related products and integrations
- Background working within an Agile environment and using Jira
- Experience non-functional requirements (Automation, CI/CD, Security)
Nice to haves:
- Experience with vendor management a plus
- FinTech background is a nice to have
- Experience with Coupa, Anaplan etc are nice to have
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The easiest place to buy and sell cryptocurrency.