Finance and Operations Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Fold’s Finance and Operations Manager will play a key role in building platforms that make earning financial rewards fun and easy for everyone, starting with the Fold bitcoin rewards Visa Card! This position will ensure the efficient running of the company by providing financial planning & reporting, managing the accounts, payroll and financial reporting. In addition, this role will hold responsibility for operational tasks, including managing new employee onboarding, equipment allocation, and other operational tasks needed.
How You’ll Have an Impact On our Community
- Perform accounting/bookkeeping activities, including monthly closing, reconciliations, weekly financial KPI review,
- Manage company treasury, including liquid assets, cash, and crypto holdings
- Act as main point of contact for addressing questions and issues related to financial operations
- Identify opportunities for automating processes to drive more efficient and effective financial operations
- Manage tasks related to corporate entity and tax issues
- Manage and monitor credit card payments and invoice payments, AR/AP
- Develop and maintain financial statements and reports for future reference
- Ensure that financial operations are delivered transparently and according to GAAP standards
- Ensure expenses are managed within budget
- Onboarding new employees in HRIS
- Manage bi-weekly payroll in multi-state environment
- Other duties as assigned
Why We’ll Love You
- Finance or other relevant degree from accredited university or college
- 2-5 years of operations management experience
- 5-7 years of demonstrated financial operational experience
- Experience with debit/credit card payment processing
- Demonstrated capacity and prior experience in managing administrative and logistical functions
- Demonstrated strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Unwavering commitment to maintaining confidentiality
- A flexible, creative, entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for Fold’s mission
- Exceptional analytical and organizational skills
- Comfort working with a diverse cross-functional team in a distributed environment
- Ability to easily leverage flexibility and creativity in the face of ambiguity and competing priorities
- Able to take ownership and drive activities to completion
- Proven organizational and project management skills
- Fearless and passionate self-starter consistently demonstrating positive attitude and persistence
Why You’ll Love Us
- We’re a highly collaborative, fully remote team
- Generous benefits, including health, vision and dental insurance
- Discretionary time off policy - we trust you to manage your own time
- Paid parental leave
- Company retreats and onsites (at least, after COVID)
Send your cover letter and current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We're an equal opportunity employer - that means we consider all applicants without regard to age, race, gender, status as transgender, religion, or any other protected classes. We welcome and encourage applicants from typically underrepresented groups.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Get free bitcoin when you shop.