Front End Developer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
As part of Fold’s development team, you will help build products that platforms that make earning financial rewards fun and easy for everyone, starting with the Fold bitcoin rewards Visa Card ! Frontend technologies including React Native and Mobile app testing.
NOTE: We're only considering applicants from North America for this position
How You’ll Have an Impact On our Community
- Collaborate with an existing team of engineers remotely
- Determine structure and design of web and mobile applications, ensuring optimal user experience in all design choices
- Develop and enhance features to ensure exceptional user experience, striking balance between functional and aesthetic design
- Participate in epic, story and requirements definition
- Participate in daily scrums, weekly planning and other Agile/team-driven activities
- Build web applications, mobile applications, transactional systems, 3rd party integrations, internal tools, and other systems required for the operations of Fold products
- Produce, maintain and modify mobile applications, websites, and user interfaces
- Incorporate applications, graphics, audio and video into existing and new products
- Ensure products are accessible across platforms, including mobile, desktop and tablet
- Routinely test products for ease of use, speed, and other QA factors
- Ensure brand consistency is maintained across products and applications
- Other duties as assigned
Why We’ll Love You
- You have experience building and launching consumer-focused products
- You’re familiar with best practices for product development across various methodologies, including Agile, Kanban and Lean UX, and in at least one core component of our stack
- You’re intellectually curious, comfortable rolling up your sleeves to find solutions and learn new things, with a focus on supporting the growth of the company
- You’re excited about our mission, and by the thought of disrupting legacy business models in the industry. Bonus points if you have experience working with bitcoin or interfacing with a lightning node, or working with e-commerce and/or payments products
- You have the drive to initiate and follow through on projects with little oversight, and the grit to work through obstacles while collaborating with the team
- You have a diverse background, working with cross-functional team to achieve goals
- You excel in communicating, as it is crucial to the smooth operation of our distributed team
Why You’ll Love Us
- We’re a highly collaborative, fully remote team
- Generous benefits, including health, vision and dental insurance
- Discretionary time off policy - we trust you to manage your own time
- Paid parental leave
- Company retreats and onsites (at least, after COVID)
Send your cover letter and current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We're an equal opportunity employer - that means we consider all applicants without regard to age, race, gender, status as transgender, religion, or any other protected classes. We welcome and encourage applicants from typically underrepresented groups.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Get free bitcoin when you shop.