Senior Blockchain Engineer
Senior Blockchain Engineer
About the job:
The MANTRA DAO Team is looking for a Senior Blockchain Engineer to help us build cutting edge financial products on the blockchain, including the first US Compliant Multi-Asset Decentralised exchange (www.soma.finance).
The ideal candidate is someone who is comfortable working in asynchronous, distributed teams and can make critical decisions with minimal oversight.
While we’re looking for talented and driven individuals, our desire is to build a champion team, not a team of champions. We’re full-stack-ish; while it’s impossible for everyone to excel across every layer of the stack we value people who can chip in wherever they’re needed. We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace from the ground up. We want people who are as comfortable communicating with people as they are with their code.
● Contribute to the design of the blockchain products and features.
● Develop key parts of a strongly resilient smart contract system.
● Ensure code quality and software reliability through automated test implementations and processes.
● Participate in automated deployment and operations of multiple blockchain products.
● Assist with the integration of existing tools and services into the blockchain.
● Assist with supporting developers using the platform on an as needed basis.
● Communicate regularly and clearly with other team members and also with other ecosystem participants.
● Create high quality software documentation and other written assets to document and explain the system design and how the system functions.
● Bachelor's degree or 5+ years of relevant programming experience.
● Experience with Parity Substrate or Rust is a big plus.
● Experience with Solidity / Ethereum / EVM is a plus.
● Experience with core client development for crypto or blockchain based systems is a big plus.
● Experience with systems programming languages such as Go, C, or C++.
● Attractive base salaries
● Stock options + annual bonus.
● Flexible work arrangements (WFH, co-work, remote).
● Be a part of one of the fastest growing DeFi projects in the cryptocurrency industry.
● Have direct input into SOMA.finance and how it develops.
● Own your work, and contribute your visions and ideas.
● Work with a supportive and enthusiastic team that likes to have fun.
● Become a thought leader in the Blockchain industry.
● Get paid to learn Solidity, Typescript, Parity Substrate, Smartcontracts.
About MANTRA DAO
MANTRA DAO is a Decentralised Finance (DeFi) platform that provides services to stake, lend and borrow cryptocurrencies across multiple blockchains. As a Decentralised Autonomous Organisation (DAO), we build and maintain open source software that interacts with Smart Contracts on decentralised networks such as the Ethereum Blockchain, Binance Smart Chain and Polygon. We are building a scalable platform that is community-governed and gives its users access to new and innovative ways of leveraging cryptocurrency assets within the burgeoning DeFi ecosystem.
We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace and a great culture of people who love coming to work to build a better world. You’ll quickly become part of a rapidly growing team across the globe.
Your application has been successfully submitted.