Senior Full Stack Engineer
Senior Full Stack Engineer
About the job
Netvrk is a social virtual world and platform, with powerful creation tools and infrastructure to easily create, share, experience, and monetize creations. With a focus on gaming, education and virtual workplaces, built around ownership of virtual land and assets.
Help us build the Netvrk metaverse! The Netvrk Studio is a revolutionary design and research team working on the forefront of new experiences for our customers in VR experiences with socializing, exploration, gaming, and working. We collaborate in a customer-driven environment where our decisions are grounded in responsible design, creating innovative experiences that make a better place for everyone of our users. If you’re passionate about technology, have a knack for creative ideas, and lead with a growth mindset, we want to hear from you!
Join us, and you’ll be a part of a passionate community of VR, Blockchain, and Game Design professionals, working on one of the most exciting, highest-impact virtual experiences in the world! We’re a fast-growing team and we want people who bring all kinds of experience to the table. If our list of qualifications doesn’t quite match yours, don’t let that discourage you. Apply anyway! We want talented, passionate people to help point the way to the future of virtual connectivity. If that’s you, let’s go!
We are looking for an experienced Senior Full Stack Engineer who is highly collaborative, communicative, and self-motivated. The ideal candidate has a passion for and a proven track record of leading the development of and launching great projects. This position is full-time and a 100% remote position.
• Build backend APIs and services that power new products that interact with Ethereum (or other) blockchains
• Build front-end Web3 interfaces that interact with smart contracts
• Design database architecture and cloud infrastructure to support back end services
• Articulate a vision for scaling microservices
• Build modern, event-driven React frontend components based on Figma designs
• Envision and develop features to help build new applications
• Collaborate with the team and cross-functional partners on all aspects of product development
• Identify and advocate for team-wide areas of improvement and best practices
• Minimum qualifications
• 5+ years of industry experience in software engineering
• A mastery of Node.js and Next.js/React, and database design (Postgres)
• Mastery of designing APIs and building scalable RESTful services
• Can build modern, event-driven React frontends, converting Figma designs into functional components
• Mastery of CSS, preferably via a library like MaterialUI or TailwindCSS
• Experience working in cloud infrastructure like AWS, vercel
• Ability to quickly iterate on and ship code using test-driven development patterns
• Familiar with setting up pipelines for CI/CD
• Understanding of database migrations and how to update production codebases
• Experience with version control, such as Git
• Experience owning and shipping multiple products
• Possesses exceptional judgment, problem-solving skills, and an analytical mindset
• Ability to work in areas outside of your comfort zone and motivated by personal growth
• A passion for learning and the self-awareness of how you learn best
• Demonstrated interest in the cryptocurrency industry
• Involvement in at least one project deployed on the mainnet
Nice to have
• Familiar with NFT ecosystems, NFT marketplaces, play-to-earn (P2E gaming)
• Understanding of blockchain technologies like web3, hardhat, smart contracts, solidity, graphql
Your application has been successfully submitted.