Sr. Software Engineer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
BitGo is looking for a Sr. Software Engineer who will join our ETH/DeFi/WBTC team. This role can be worked remotely so long as your home base is metro San Francisco, Palo Alto, NYC, Austin, Seattle or Toronto, Canada.
• Integrate with various blockchains to add support for new coins within BitGo's wallet platform
• Own functionality and scalability features by taking responsibility from the inception to deployment and customer integration
• Build integration libraries and SDKs to interface with our server and APIs
• Expose and document functionality to the UI, third-party developers, and our internal and external tooling
• Collaborate closely with all engineering teams to ensure consistency in understanding of technical requirements and overall work quality
• Provide mentorship to your peers in the broader engineering team through code reviews and education on best practices
Skills & Experience:
We are looking for teammates who share and practice our values: open communication, transparency, taking ownership, and high level of craftsmanship. We are looking for coworkers who share our vision and mission: deliver trust in digital assets.
• 5+ years of server-side, back-end web development
• Some understanding of and interest in cryptocurrencies and blockchains
• Experience with RESTful API design
• Strong unit and functional testing and debugging skills
• Deep understanding of algorithm design
• Excellent problem solving skills; complexity analysis
Nice to have
• Strong programming skills in Java
• Strong programming skills in Solidity
• Experience with Bitcoin or Ethereum
• Understanding or experience with MongoDB
Why Join BitGo?
Disrupting an industry takes vision, innovation, passion, technical chops, drive to deliver, collaboration, and execution. Join a team of great people who strive for excellence and personify our corporate values of ownership, craftsmanship, and open communication. We are looking for new colleagues who bring innovative ways of thinking and problem solving, and who want risks to be part of the team that changes the world’s financial markets.
Here are some of the benefits* of working at BitGo:
• Competitive base salary, bonus and stock options
• 100% company paid health insurance for employee, partner and dependents
• 4% 401k company match
• Paid parental leave, paid vacation
• Free commute and parking pass; 5 min from Caltrain
• Free custom lunches, dinners and snacks
• Computer equipment and workplace furniture to suit your needs
• Great colleagues and inspiring startup environment
• Benefits vary based on location
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Institutional digital asset custody, trading, and finance