Software Project Manager (USA)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Software Project Manager (Only accepting candidates in the USA)
REMOTEEngineering · Salt Lake City, Utah, United States
Ferrum is looking for an organized, detail-oriented individual to join our team as a software project manager. The responsibilities of the software project manager include overseeing software projects from start to finish, managing and motivating software developers and other team members, giving customer presentations, and writing project proposals.
In this role, you should be able to work independently with little supervision. You should have excellent organization and problem-solving skills. If you also have hands-on experience in software development and agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you. Your goal will be to develop high-quality software that is aligned with user needs and business goals.
• Discussing potential projects and their parameters with clients, executives, and software developers.
• Planning out the blueprints for software projects, including defining the scope, allocating resources, setting deadlines, laying out communication strategies, and indicating tests and maintenance.
• Assembling and leading the project team.
• Participating in and supervising each stage of the project.
• Ensuring each project stays on schedule and adheres to the deadlines.
• Minimum 5+ years of experience in Agile software methodologies.
• 3+ years of experience working in blockchain industry.
• 3 years of Working in DeFi industry.
• 1 year working knowledge of launchpads, presales and incubations in the Crypto DeFi industry.
• Interacting with and trading on EVM compatible networks like: Polygon, BSC and Ethereum
• Proven experience in project management and software development.
• Good leadership, decision-making, and organization skills.
• Strong attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
• 3 years experience of creating projects in JIRA and Confluence.
Candidates who are familiar working with EVM networks including:
• Candidates with high level of familiarity with Algorand, Casper and pocket Network.
• Preferred tools: Zendesk, MongoDB Compass.
• Paid Time Off
• Work From Home
• Performance Bonus
Your application has been successfully submitted.