QA Automation Engineer (Global)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
QA Automation Engineer for Blockchain Company
REMOTE Engineering · Salt Lake City, Utah, United States
Ferrum is looking for a self motivated and talented QA automation engineer to design testing procedures for our software applications. In this role, you will be responsible for analyzing the functionality of applications and designing automated tests to validate their performance. You will also be required to identify bugs, install databases, and collaborate with the software design team.
To ensure success as a QA automation engineer, you should have advanced programming skills, a keen eye for detail, and excellent project management skills. A skilled QA automation engineer can design and write efficient test procedures for every software application.
• Meeting with the software design team to discuss verification protocols.
• Identifying software application weaknesses and target areas.
• Sketching out ideas for automated software test procedures.
• Reviewing software bug reports and highlighting problem areas.
• Writing automation scripts and implementing software applications.
• Designing and installing software databases.
• Troubleshooting automation software and finalizing system procedures.
• Identifying quality issues and creating test reports.
• Collaborating with the design team to solve application faults.
• 2 years of Blockchain experience.
• Experience working with Hardhat, Remix, Mocha
• Must know how to write unit test in hardhat.
• Automation testing for Solidity smart contracts.
• Previous experience working as a QA automation engineer.
• Advanced programming skills including automation systems and databases.
• Excellent analytical skills.
• Detailed knowledge of application functions, bug fixing, and testing protocols.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Good project management skills.
What We Offer
• Remote work (we are a 100% remote team)
• Competitive pay
• Bonus structure and significant perks
• Paid holidays
• Great work environment with a strong and friendly team of co-workers
• Flexible schedule •
Your application has been successfully submitted.