This job is no longer accepting applications.
Ferrum is seeking a self motivated Software Engineer (Solidity, blockchain) with 3+ years with Solidity and blockchain development to produce and implement functional software solutions.
In this role, you should be able to work independently with little supervision. You should have excellent organization and problem-solving skills. If you also have hands-on experience in software development (Solidity) , we’d like to meet you. Your goal will be to develop high-quality software that is aligned with user needs and business goals.
• Responsible for the full life cycles of blockchain development.
• Map business requirements to blockchain system architecture and system module design.
• Work with the executive and engineering leadership teams to establish, execute and achieve business objectives.
• Develop an in depth understanding of the problem domain and work with the team to craft technical solutions.
• Craft code and reviews smart contracts.
• Analyze transaction and usage statistics to identify and prioritize areas for improvement.
• Build smart contracts and back end web services that interact with various blockchains technologies.
• Minimum 3+ years experience working with Solidity.
• Working experience in Hardhat, Remix and OpenZepplin.
• 2+ years experience writing Smart Contracts.
• Development experiences in smart contracts (Solidity language) is preferred.
• Experience writing high quality, well tested Solidity smart contracts.
• Excellent communication skills, solid work ethic, and a strong desire to write efficient, scalable, and clean code.
• Experience working in a high-paced environment.
• Ability to independently debug problems.
• Strong understanding of decentralized applications and cryptocurrency tokens.
• Understand blockchain related mechanisms and underlying implementation principles, understand the blockchain protocols and principles of smart contract.
Candidates who are familiar working with EVM networks including:
• Candidates with experience in writing unit tests for your smart contracts
• Paid Time Off
• Work From Home
• Training & Development
• Performance Bonus •
Your application has been successfully submitted.