Blockchain Engineer/RUST - USA ONLY
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Blockchain Engineer/RUST (Only accepting candidates in the USA)
Ferrum is seeking a self motivated Software Engineer (RUST, blockchain) with 2+ years with RUST and blockchain development to produce and implement functional software solutions.
In this role, you should be able to work independently with little supervision. You should have excellent organization and problem-solving skills. If you also have hands-on experience in software development (RUST) , we’d like to meet you. Your goal will be to develop high-quality software that is aligned with user needs and business goals.
• Design & implementation of Micro-services in Rust
• Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
• Implementation of security and data protection services
• Write highly scalable, latency-sensitive, and high volume services
• Build and maintain internal developer tools
• Production support and troubleshooting
• 2+ years experience working with Rust.
• 1+ years experience writing Smart Contracts
• Experience writing asynchronous code
• Excellent communication skills, solid work ethic, and a strong desire to write efficient, scalable, and clean code.
• Experience working in a high-paced environment.
• Ability to independently debug problems
• Have a keen interest in emerging blockchain tech!
Candidates who have working experience in any of the below ecosystems:
• Paid Time Off
• Work From Home
• Training & Development
• Performance Bonus •
Your application has been successfully submitted.