Senior Full Stack Developer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Blockasset is an athlete verified NFT platform built on Solana, collaborating some of the world's biggest athletes and sports stars to release verified and official NFT collections.
Blockasset offers fans real-world experiences tied to each digital asset including merchandise and rewards from their favourite athletes. For the roadmap for 2022 we have a bespoke marketplace, plans to gamify our NFTs, custom white-label marketplaces for sports brands, and a community rewards system all on the horizon. We have the BLOCK token release coming in December so plan to integrate the token into as many components of the business providing utility to our holders and community.
We are looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer who is passionate about crypto and is thriving in a fast pace, growing startup environment. Together with the team, you will be leading technical direction and strategy and building long lasting products as part of the Blockasset organization. You will mentor and lead developers by cultivating curiosity and deep technical understanding. You will develop and implement technical solutions for the Blockasset platform, including web3 products, web2 services, NFT products, and Blockasset tokens. You are envisioning, designing, creating, and supporting our solutions that operate with a high degree of operational excellence. As a Senior Full Stack Developer, you will partner with a cross-functional team to imagine, design, develop, test, and launch software that creates a best-in-class platform for athletes and their communities.
• 4+ years of experience building and operating systems, including architecture, reliability, scalability, operations, and security.
• Well-rounded engineering skills; full-stack development experience - web2 + web3 + services - If you've built something in your spare time send us the link, we'd love to hear about it.
• Unstoppable curiosity about crypto, blockchain, web3 and related technologies.
• Strong problem-solving skills; adaptable, proactive, and willing to take ownership.
• A high-quality bar and a drive of continuous improvement; just-enough documentation, unit testing, code reviews, test automation, continuous integration & deployment.
• Great communication skills - ability to think creatively and adapt the message to the audience.
• Prior startup experience scaling a small team into an engineering organization. You know what it means when “all hands are on deck”.
• Willingness to explore technical needs and bring problems AND solutions to the table.
• Raising the bar on engineering excellence. Lead the way - staying up to date with tools, trends, technologies, and industry-wide development and then sharing that knowledge in a meaningful way with the community.
• Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience (5+ years).
• Extensive experience in Solana, Rust blockchain development.
Your application has been successfully submitted.