Full Stack Developer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Blockasset is an athlete verified NFT platform built on Solana, collaborating some of the world's biggest athletes and sports stars to release verified and official NFT collections.
Blockasset offers fans real-world experiences tied to each digital asset including merchandise and rewards from their favourite athletes. For the roadmap for 2022 we have a bespoke marketplace, plans to gamify our NFTs, custom white-label marketplaces for sports brands, and a community rewards system all on the horizon. We have the BLOCK token release coming in December so plan to integrate the token into as many components of the business providing utility to our holders and community.
We are looking for a full stack developer who is passionate about crypto, has never ending curiosity about the space and is well accustomed to start-up life. You will be part of the team shipping the Blockasset platform, Blockasset NFTs, the Block token and other products. As part of your work you will work on Solana programs, Web3 client-side infrastructure and Web2 service based systems. You are passionate about shipping high quality, maintainable code. You understand the importance of operating a system in a secure and scalable way and you enjoy continuously learning about new developments in the space. You will be involved directly in decision-making for future development plans and directly involved in the product build and development process.
• Track record of building successful full stack user experiences for Web2 or Web3 products
• Demonstrated understanding of the full stack of Web2 and Web3 systems
• Solid computer science fundamentals and systems understanding
• Strong understanding of interfaces between front end and back end
• Collaborative, owns the work and takes initiative
• Worked with Metaplex previously
• Solana / Rust experience
• Solidity experience
• AWS full stack experience (Lambda, S2, EC2, IAM, KMS, Cloudformation)
Your application has been successfully submitted.