Senior Project Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Senior Project Manager (Fulltime)
Dusk Network is growing its commercial and operational side to continue its creation of a new, DLT-based, financial market infrastructure. We are passionate about meaningful change through the use of blockchain technology, and are always looking for competent minds to help expand our ecosystem. A Senior Project Manager works directly with the founding team to lead key partner projects, prioritize and develop new products and use cases, and strengthens existing and new relationships.
The role reports directly to the company’s founders and operates on the commercial and operational side of the company. You are responsible for a flexible work scope that is jointly defined and autonomously executed. The company is fully remote but maintains Amsterdam as a base of operations. The work is full time but your time is flexible, the focus lies on performing well within the scope of the job, not filling traditional hours.
• Manage key partner projects for Dusk with a focus on external stakeholders and strategic relevance. Project load must continuously be reassessed for maximum growth of ecosystem and technology adoption.
• Maintain auxiliary relationships that are crucial for the wider rollout of the project. Including regulators, financial institutions, legal and banking, crypto exchanges, and others.
• Act as a product owner for new use cases and opportunities that are included in the roadmap of the project. Judge new opportunities on their merit and correct prioritization.
• Act as operating/non-operating director for strategic ventures, subsidiaries, or grants that Dusk holds. Checking in on progress and adherence to a strategic roadmap.
• The ability to act autonomously and articulate specific needs towards founding directors that will further empower you in your work are crucial.
• 5+ years of project management experience
• 5+ years of fintech / financial markets experience
• Strong communication and the ability to prepare and hold public/private speaking arrangements. Including creating own visual materials when necessary. This includes the ability to clearly communicate value to the management team to support decision-making, as well as representing the company externally.
• The ability to travel on occasion (conference, partner visits, meetings abroad).
• Affinity and interest in cryptocurrency and digital ledger technology (blockchain)
• Fluent Dutch would be a plus.
Remuneration & opportunities
• Fixed remuneration based on experience and fit with the role. Range between €60k-€120k.
• Variable token-based remuneration for personal and/or company-wide milestones.
• Currently the CFO/COO scope sits with a single founding director. As the company matures it is the goal for the COO role to split out to a stand-alone position. The Senior Project Manager would be a preferred candidate given a sufficient track record within the organization. Timeline of 1-2 years.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Dusk Network: the Privacy Blockchain for Financial Applications