Blockchain Solidity Developer
Blockchain / Solidity Developer
Netvrk is a social virtual world and platform, with powerful creation tools and infrastructure to easily create, share, experience, and monetize creations With a focus on gaming, education, and virtual workplaces, built around ownership of virtual land and assets.
Help us build the Netvrk metaverse! The Netvrk Studio is a revolutionary design and research team working on the forefront of new experiences for our customers in VR experiences with socializing, exploration, gaming, and working We collaborate in a customer-driven environment where our decisions are grounded in responsible design, creating innovative experiences that make a better place for every one of our users If you’re passionate about technology, have a knack for creative ideas, and lead with a growth mindset, we want to hear from you!
Join us, and you’ll be a part of a passionate community of VR, Blockchain, and Game Design professionals, working on one of the most exciting, highest-impact virtual experiences in the world! We’re a fast-growing team and we want people who bring all kinds of experience to the table. We want talented, passionate people to help point the way to the future of virtual connectivity. If that's you, let’s go!
We are looking for an experienced Blockchain / Solidity Developer who is highly collaborative, communicative, and self-motivated. The ideal candidate has a passion for and a proven track record of leading the development of and launching great projects. This position is full-time and a 100% remote position.
• Research, design, develop, and test blockchain technologies
• Brainstorm and help evaluate applications for new tools and technologies as they continually evolve
• Maintain and extend current client- and server-side applications responsible for integration and business logic
• Be involved in the global blockchain community—work on implementing and integrating the latest improvement proposals
• Help implement new user-facing functionality, including adding new protocols, networks, account types, and more via plugin systems
• Work with our design, QA, and product teams to build the best possible plugin products with compelling user experiences, while working within a secure execution environment and templated design system
• Advise, from a developer perspective, and contribute to the planning and growth of the API to support an ecosystem of community plugin developers
• Document new solutions as well as maintain that of existing ones
• 3+ years of experience as a Software Engineer
• 1y+ years of Solidity smart contract development experience
• 2+ years of as front-end or full-stack or backend developer (React, Node.js, ideally Typescript)
• Experience developing, deploying and running Dapps/smart contracts in production on Ethereum main net or L2/sidechain (ideally DeFi Dapps/protocols and/or token-based use cases)
• Knowledge of secure Solidity development patterns for tokens and DeFi protocols
• Good knowledge of most prominent ERC/EIP Ethereum standards
• Good knowledge of smart contract development tools/frameworks (Truffle, Hardhat)
• Experience using smart contract auditing tools (MythX, other)
• Experience working in CI/CD setup
• High quality and testing standards
• Good documentation practices
• Experience developing and contributing to open source projects (incl. but not limited to Solidity open-source codebases)
• Familiarity with DeFi protocols mechanics and smart contract codebases, and/or digital assets/payments and other token standards like ERC-777/20/721/1155/1400 and existing open-source implementations (OpenZeppelin, Universal Token, etc.)
• Knowledge/understanding of cross-chain interoperability techniques (HTLC, bridging)
• Knowledge/understanding of L2 technologies (ZK/optimistic rollups, PoS/PoA sidechains)
• Deep knowledge/experience understanding of EVM
• Teamwork, flexibility, initiative, communication and organization
• Ability to share knowledge, train other developers
• Willingness to constantly learn & improve, challenging yourself to stay at the top of your game
Your application has been successfully submitted.