Senior JS+React UI Developer
Senior JS+React UI Developer for Decentralized Finance Applications
140k • 0.0% – 1.5%
We are looking for an experienced JS developer who is passionate about building high quality applications and user interfaces with ReactJS and other leading tools.
While we would really like for this developer to have experience in the crypto-finance industry, we are willing to teach this side to a candidate who is interested to learn blockchain and decentralized finance concepts and tools.
In this role, you’ll primarily work with ReactJS, Redux, Web3, Express and other JS libraries on user interface of our flagship product, Earn (http://earn.alkemi.network)
- Work independently and build high quality reusable code on a consistant basis
- Take initiative in improving our existing product in order to address pain points in your own experience as a developer
- Able to learn and adapt to a rapidly evolving tech stack
- Experienced working remotely
- Collaborate with back-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server side logic
- 5+ years professional dev experience
- Expert level JS/React.js/ Express.js experience
- Familiar with best practices in SDLC, Atlassian suite and workflows
- Self starter, good communication skills and pride in ownership of work
- Web3 and Ethereum blockchain experience
- Experience maintaining open-source JS libraries
- Experience with FeathersJS
- DeFi and blockchain enthusiast
- Knowledge of market structures and exchange related concepts
- Flexible hours
- Liberal work-from-home policy
- A supportive remote environment
Alkemi participated in Techstars' inaugural blockchain accelerator in NYC in spring 2019 and we've made some significant progress on all fronts since then, with our sights set on a main net launch Q1 2020.
- Alkemi provides the non-custodial infrastructure for digital assets to connect with exchanges
- As an onchain solution to settlement, the company is focused on facilitating liquidity from our partners (asset managers & market makers) by deploying a "take" only strategy on our exchange partner's order books
- Traction: The Company became a top 5 Decentralized Finance project earlier this year by total assets with $16m Assets Under Protocol (AUP) committed (and we haven't even launched yet)
- See CoinDesk feature on Alkemi
Notable investors in Alkemi include Outlier Ventures, Techstars and Ripple Labs, among others.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Alkemi Network Bridging CeFi to DeFi