We are currently seeking a dynamic individual to become part of our team as Product Manager. This position requires a proactive, team-oriented leader who can thrive in a growing organization. This highly important position, which is poised for expansion, reports to the Chief Operating Officer and will interact with the executive leadership team. The incumbent will have broad responsibility and ownership of a new SaaS product we are launching. This is a hands-on role that requires someone who is able to oversee the entire development of this product from start to finish, liaising with all parties involved to bring the product to fruition.
You should have experience or a passionate interest/understanding in Blockchain/Cryptocurrencies/Mining and SaaS development and design. An important component of your role will be understanding the needs and desires of first-time as well as experienced Bitcoin miners. It will be your job to advocate for these customers internally, translate their needs and desires into product requirements, and prioritize those requirements to ensure the development team can deliver the product according to deadline. As part of your role, you will be expected to remain current on relevant research and market dynamics impacting our Product, and produce regular internal summaries of product development progress. This role will require you to work cross-functionally to manage the engineering, legal, compliance, security and design teams on all elements of the product delivery.
If you also have a UX background, this will be considered a plus, but is not a requirement.
- End-to-end management of our SaaS product
- Clear communication and prioritization of product requirements
- Identify and address potential risks throughout the product development and launch
- Oversee all product decisions, such as design, development and liaising with the development team
- Implement strategies and systems to improve performance of the product launch
- Other tasks as assigned
- 3-5 years of experience within a similar role
- Strong interest in any of the following; Crypto, Blockchain, Crypto Mining or Fintech with a solid understanding or desire to learn how Bitcoin mining and PoW consensus work
- Working knowledge and excellent understanding of design as it related to UI/UX
- Experience in software development
- Strong organizational skills
- Command of modern product development tools
- Technology planning and team management
- Stakeholder management
- Management of daily/weekly reports
- Strong, ethical leadership
- Strong verbal and written communication skills: great listener with the ability to concisely synthesize complex issues
- Competitive cash plus equity compensation, commensurate with experience.
- Full time remote and permanent position
SAZMINING’s vision is to Empower Individuals through Access to a Sustainably Powered, Open Monetary Network.
We are enthusiastically building an exponentially scalable platform to protect the Bitcoin network. Bootstrapped from crypto mining consulting, we successfully closed our seed funding round in August. Our highly motivated team spans the technology and energy spectrum with expertise in renewable energy, engineering, investment banking, online marketing, and software development. As a member of the United States Energy Association we work to understand the needs of the energy industry, eliminate wasted power, and help shape the future of cryptocurrency and energy in the United States and globally. Sazmining further provides education about the mining space via The Sazmining Podcast and strives to facilitate growth within the industry.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Sazmining offers a 360-degree approach to cryptocurrency mining, consulting, and management.