Social Media Manager (Remote)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Social Media Manager (Remote)
Thank you for your interest in joining the Polkastarter team as a Social Media Manager. Polkastarter is the fully decentralized protocol for launching new ideas. Our curation process and industry access enable us to offer the best new projects in blockchain and digital assets.
With Polkastarter, decentralized projects can raise awareness, build a loyal community, and receive long-term support. Users of the platform will be able to participate in a secure and compliant environment and use assets both in and beyond the current ERC20 standard.
As a Social Media Manager, you will be responsible for managing our social media channels: supporting the brand strategy, creating content and community interaction, as well as monitoring KPIs.
You must have:
- Proficient English language skills (written and spoken)
- Proven work experience as Social Media Manager
- Hands on experience with social media management tools
- Very good knowledge about Twitter, Instagram, Telegram, LinkedIn, TikTok, Youtube and other social media best practices
- Very good copywriting skills
- Good knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Based in Europe or work in similar timezone
- Managing Polkastarter's Social Media plan according to general Marketing Plan
- Analyse Creatives Briefs and determine requirements
- Gather missing information from relevant stakeholders to better define projects requirements
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements and briefs
- Timely and successful projects delivery according to the brief, Brand Guidelines and key stakeholders expectations
- Coordinating with the Design team, ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing, on-brand and in line with basic design principles.
- Creative and curious, a fast learner
- Understanding of the blockchain space (not mandatory, but it's a plus!)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Patient and able to take criticism
- Capable of adapting to the different needs of clients
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Fully remote working means you can work from wherever you want, no commute and no ties to any particular location
- Work with some of the best digital marketers in the industry and a range of exciting, high-growth companies
- Competitive salary based on experience and the opportunity to grow with clear progression plans
Diversity and Inclusion:
Polkastarter is an equal opportunity employer who values diversity and encourages people of all ethnic & racial origins, gender identities, sexual orientations, religions & ideologies, socio-economic statuses, educational backgrounds, ages, and individuals of all abilities to apply.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Get early access to the ideas of tomorrow