We are currently seeking a dynamic individual to become part of our team as the Chief Financial Officer (CFO). This position requires a proactive, team-oriented leader who can thrive in a growing organization. This highly visible position, which is poised for growth, reports to the Chief Executive Officer and will interact heavily with the executive leadership team. The incumbent will have broad responsibility across corporate and operational financial and accounting functions, directing functions such as: accounting, annual audits, customer accounting support, tax compliance, implementing finance software, monthly close processes, monthly reporting, forecasting, budgeting, long range planning, business partnering, modeling return on investment analysis and other value added financial analysis. This is a hands-on leadership role that requires someone who is able to support both high-level complex accounting and finance responsibilities as well as not being afraid to dive into the details on a day-to-day basis.
• Provide leadership and management to the financial department
• Provide financial strategy recommendations to CEO/President and
• Identify and address potential financial risks for the company
• Oversee all financial decisions, such as budgeting and auditing
• Implement strategies and systems to improve financial performance
• Support financial department in developing short and long term financial goals • Review financial reports and determine methods to reduce costs
• Serve as a key point of contact for financial department and auditors
• Build and report on Financial Models to the board, investors, and business clients
• Work with our accountant and outsourced labor to manage the accounting and tax
requirements for the corporation
• Assist in negotiations with outside vendors and business partners
• Execute Treasury Management Strategy across Sazmining Accounts
• Perform effective risk management and plan the organization’s financial strategy. • Supervise all finance personnel (controllers, treasurers etc.)
• Manage vendor relationships
• Prepare reliable current and forecasting reports
• Set up and oversee the company’s finance IT system • Ensure GAAP compliance and company’s policies
• Advanced Excel skills
• Understanding of Finance, Economics, and Bitcoin
• Ability to navigate a rapidly changing marketplace
• Ability to navigate the financial/tax accounting and reporting requirements for a
• 2-5 years experience as CFO, finance o cer or relevant role
• In-depth knowledge of corporate financial law and risk management practices
• Knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
• Proficient in the use of MS O ce and financial management software (e.g. SAP) • Ability to strategize and solve problems
-Strong leadership and organizational skills
-Excellent communication and people skills
• Provide guidance on BSA/AML related compliance matters
• CPA is a strong advantage
• BS/BA in Accounting, Finance or relevant field; MS/MBA is a plus
•Highly competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
ABOUT SAZMINING :
SAZMINING is a US based cryptocurrency mining company. We are enthusiastically building an exponentially scalable platform to protect the Bitcoin network. Bootstrapped from crypto mining consulting, we successfully closed our seed funding round in August. Our highly motivated team spans the technology and energy spectrum with expertise in engineering to investment banking to online marketing to software development. As a member of the United States Energy Association we work to understand the needs of the energy industry, eliminate wasted power, and help shape the future of cryptocurrency and energy in the United States and globally. Sazmining further provides education about the space mining via The Sazmining Podcast and strives to facilitate growth within the industry.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Sazmining offers a 360-degree approach to cryptocurrency mining, consulting, and management.