Technical Business analyst + Product Manager
- Self-motivated personality with exquisite Interpersonal, communicational and time management skills.
- Experience in software development lifecycle process (SDLC) and agile methodologies.
- Multitask professional with the ability to understand business processes, capture, analyze and document requirements and then support the communication and delivery of those requirements with relevant parties.
- Highly organized with the ability to manage projects and consistently meet deadlines.
- Ability to resolve business as well as technical issues and served as a liaison between business groups and technical developers.
- Flexibility to adapt to a changing environment, keeping current with new and updated processes and procedures
- Excellent Team Player
- Languages: PHP, React
- DBMS: MYSQL
- Framework - MVC
- Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall
- Tools: Asana, Slack, GIT
- Graduation/Post Graduation degree in Computer Science, Finance, Management, or any similar discipline with a clear analytical bias
- 3+ years of exposure to project management and project planning activities.
- Should be from Financial or Fin-Tech background only
- 3+ years of relevant experience in a business analyst, data analyst or statistical analysis role
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to influence your stakeholders and manage expectations
- Full-time remote work (work from home)
- Quarterly appraisal and bonus
- Health insurance Benefits
- Flexible working hour
And much more...
Your application has been successfully submitted.
OroPocket is a universal investment platform on blockchain. Buy, sell, pay and get paid using digital assets instantly.