Graphic and Video Designer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
- Design, edit photographs and video and create illustrations, artwork, maps, tables, charts, and other graphic elements for communication and promotional materials
- Develop infographics and video on a regular basis using data provided by OroPocket to present core messages and organize complex information into visual representations
- Conceptualize and develop design concepts, graphics, videos, and layouts with brand guidelines
- Research, assist and present new ideas for a variety of creative marketing campaigns
- Support communications outreach through the website, including content development and management
- The work demands creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry software, and a professional approach to time, costs, and deadlines
- Create animated and videos using motion graphics, create script, voice over.
- Applicant must have 2 years of proven experience in graphic designing
- Understanding of digital platforms and their importance is highly required and basic skills in animation are desirable
- Working experience of the Fintech sector will be preferred
- Should be able to work in fast-paced, deadline-driven environments, often in cross-functional teams
- Candidates with audio and video editing skills, and commentary/voice-over experience will be preferred
- Full-time remote work (work from home)
- Apart from fixed salary, every month you will receive gold benefits
- Quarterly appraisal and bonus
- Maternity and paternity leave benefits
- Health insurance Benefits
- Employee professional development - Each employee has 5% of their monthly remuneration, annually to spend on educational activities or material
- Flexible working hour
And much more...
Your application has been successfully submitted.
OroPocket is a universal investment platform on blockchain. Buy, sell, pay and get paid using digital assets instantly.