Growth Marketing Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Amasa is connecting people to Web 3.0 and DeFi to help them improve their financial situations. We’re doing that by building the world’s first micro income stream investment app.
Amasa is looking for an experienced growth marketing and community engagement leader to boost our profile and engagement in the leadup to the IDO and beyond.
We want our marketing to be dynamic and engaging and want you to be comfortable working across different media to help boost Amasa’s presence in the cryptocurrency space.
If you’re experienced in growth marketing and passionate and knowledgeable about the crypto ecosystem, we want to hear from you.
- Brand building - design and implement campaigns to raise awareness of the Amasa project, especially in the leadup to our upcoming IDO
- Community growth and engagement - design campaigns and activities to grow Amasa's community and promote organic discussion and growth
- Influencer and PR management - build relationships with influencers, KOLs and crypto news outlets, coordinate AMAs and similar awareness building activities to expand Amasa’s reach and engagement with the community
- Content management - work with the content production team to deliver timely, relevant and compelling communications to the Amasa community on Twitter, Telegram, Medium, and website
- Social media management - oversee Amasa’s Twitter and Telegram channels, reach out to strategic profiles, promote genuine community engagement and ensure timely moderation
- Measure results - monitor analytics and report progress to ensure your actions are metric driven and leading to community growth and engagement.
- Must be highly crypto/blockchain literate and familiar with the cryptocurrency ecosystem
- 3 or more years in growth/community marketing - with a minimum 1 year in the crypto space, including experience with at least one similar crypto IDO launch
- Fluent English (other languages a plus)
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills
- Resourceful with a proven ability to create and manage your own campaigns
- Shows initiative; a self-starter who doesn’t need to be told what to do
- Familiarity with the major cryptocurrency communications media including Telegram, Medium, Twitter and other relevant channels.
Amasa’s mission is to connect people to Web 3.0 and DeFi to improve their financial situations. We’re driving adoption of platforms that reward participants with micro income streams for their gaming, time, energy, attention, content, data and interactions.
We’re doing that by building the world’s first micro income stream investment app. The Amasa app will make micro income streams easy to capture, combine and access as a stabilised income, with the option to further amplify value through DeFi investment options.
Combine. Stabilise. Amplify. All in the background of everyday life.
- 2 month contract position with potential to become a full time role
- Competitive salary, to be paid in USDT, USDC or other stablecoin
- Work with a great team of founders looking to create an innovative and unique offering in the crypto space.
Your application has been successfully submitted.