You will work in our agile crypto technology team to develop the largest gateway between the traditional world of fiat money and the new world of cryptocurrencies, and connects the two worlds within one app. You will contribute to the evolution of the open banking backend by building a world class backend to support secure transactions with dApps.
- Strong interest in crypto and fintech
- Knowledge of finance and the crypto asset industry
- Bachelor's or higher degree in technical field of study or equivalent work experience (or not if you are a badass!)
- Extensive experience building mobile backend systems
- Very good knowledge of Erlang and functional programming
- Passion for Elixir
- Experience developing complex native UI/UX animation and interactions
- Experience with GraphQL APIs, JSON, and Websocket
- Excellent troubleshooting and creative problem-solving abilities
- Excellent written and oral communication in English and interpersonal skills
Sounds like you?
- Experience with Cryptocurrencies and Blockchains (such as Ethereum, Cardano etc..)
- Experience with Elixir
- Experience with GraphQL
- Experience with Open Banking APIs
- Experience with CI/CD toolchain products like Jira, Stash, Git, and Jenkins
- Backend development experience in functional programming languages
- Experience with encryption and cryptography standards
The Whole Package
- Anywhere on the planet with a reliable Internet connection!
- If you want to work remote, that's great.
- Competitive salary.
- 20 days vacation.
- Work with a great team that treats everyone as family.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
MELD is the first decentralized and non-custodial banking protocol for lending & borrowing fiat & cryptocurrency.