Token Engineer/AMM Quant
Token Engineer/AMM Quant
Are you up for the task of building a DeFi protocol? Do you think you can do it better than traditional finance? We would love to have you join our team and reach this goal. You will help us explore and design a new type of blockchain economy. You will work with Product teams to create a token system where users are rewarded, loyalty is incentivized, customer/agents' actions and behaviors are modeled to create an engaging community that creates additional value. Should have a great understanding of blockchain platforms, different types of consensus algorithms, bonding curves, the concept of mining, and contracts. Would be responsible to evaluate and model the token economics. Remain current on relevant research impacting our proposal, and produce regular internal summaries of external research. Work cross-functionally to educate the engineering, legal, compliance, security, and finance teams on all elements of the project.
- Strong interest in crypto and fintech
- Knowledge of finance and the crypto-asset industry
- Incentive design
- Economic modeling (coding skills a plus)
- AMM mechanics modeling
- Bonding curve development
- Price discovery modeling and mechanics both on the LP and macro-level
- Game theory analysis and its impact on tokenomics models
- Optimization through Tokenomics design and modeling
- Development of macroeconomic agent-based models for testing tokenomics
- Research industry-related topics
- Governance design and research
- Risk modeling
- Prepare well-structured draft tokenomics models
- Interview industry professionals and incorporate their views in various mediums
Sounds like you?
- 3+ years of experience in economics, engineering, or product in the blockchain ecosystem.
- Demonstrable interest and knowledge of key blockchain and consensus protocols, including advantages, disadvantages, and tradeoffs of various technical and crypto-economic system designs
- Strong verbal and written communication skills: great listener with the ability to concisely synthesize complex issues.
- Ability to translate digital asset information effectively across the organization to compliance, legal, engineering, and executives
- Demonstrated excellence in making informed judgments, and setting priorities in ambiguous situations
- Working knowledge and excellent understanding of Continuous Token and Bonding Curves concept.
- Appetite for discussions about economics, money, identity, and privacy
- Ability to collaborate with teammates, navigate relationships in both crypto and the broader technology ecosystem including engineering & Machine learning
The Whole Package
- Anywhere on the planet with a reliable Internet connection!
- If you want to work remotely, that's great.
- Competitive salary.
- 20 days vacation.
- Work with a great team that treats everyone like family.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
MELD is the first decentralized and non-custodial banking protocol for lending & borrowing fiat & cryptocurrency.