Senior Devops Engineer
We believe in the future of Bitcoin, the best performing digital asset of human history and hence built the easiest app to let everyone invest in Bitcoin in a matter of minutes. Our solution is composed of a user-friendly mobile app that lets users get into Bitcoin investment in less than a minute without an account or deposit starting as low as 10 CHF/EUR. We are growing our project to provide even better services to our users and are therefore looking for an experienced DevOps engineer.
You are not attached to tools and technologies but focus on solving problems and demonstrate smart ways to operate our backend systems in an automated fashion and with a high level of reliability.
- design, deploy, and operate our core backend infrastructure in an automated, “infrastructure as code” approach
- document processes and solutions
- work closely with software developers
- at least 5 years of experience in a similar role
- experience with
- kubernetes, docker, and terraform
- secrets management systems (ideally with vault)
- major cloud platforms like AWS, GCP, etc.
- python / go skills and experience with continuous integration systems
- knowledge of topics related to security and data protection
- self-starter and able to work independently with minimal supervision
- mad communication skills coupled with a knack for producing accurate documentation
- MySQL database administration skills would be a plus
Your application has been successfully submitted.