Senior Backend Software Developer
Relai is looking for a senior backend software developer to join our engineering team. We believe in the future of Bitcoin, the best performing digital asset of human history and hence built the easiest app to let everyone invest in Bitcoin in a matter of minutes. Our solution is composed of a user-friendly mobile app that lets users get into Bitcoin investment in less than a minute without an account or deposit starting as low as 10 CHF. We are growing our project to provide even better services to our users and are therefore looking for an experienced backend software developer.
You will be developing Relai’s backend systems using go and python with a focus on resilience, quality, and security in the context of an event-driven microservices architecture.
- design and implement high-quality backend services
- participate in code reviews and audits
- work closely with DevOps / test engineers
- at least 6 years of experience in a similar role
- experience with
- go and/or python
- docker, kubernetes
- git and the related branching models
- CI/CD systems
- working in an agile setting
- knowledge of cloud/microservice design patterns
- preference for simple solutions that are improved in an iterative fashion
- visceral rejection of gratuitous complexity and obsession with clean code
- mad communication skills ideally coupled with a sense of humor
- self-starter and able to work independently with minimal supervision
Interested? Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application has been successfully submitted.